Take action

We want you to contact your MP to see if they support a change in the law in England and Wales to make shared parenting the normal outcome when the parents of a child separate or divorce.

Simply fill in the form opposite. We will then identify your MP (using your postcode) and send you a draft letter and email-address for your MP.

All you need do is forward the letter.

When you hear back from your MP, please contact us to let us know their response.

Many Thanks.

We hope to get at least 100 MPs in agreement so we can promote a change in the law.