These groups and organisations have connections with the Separating Families /Family Court Reform process.
Please suggest additions etc.
- Children and Family Court Advisory and Support Service (CAFCASS): An independent organization that represents the best interests of children in family court proceedings.
- Family Law Bar Association: An organization that represents barristers who specialize in family law and works to promote the best interests of children in family court proceedings.
- Family Mediation Council: A UK-wide organization that promotes and regulates family mediation, a process that helps separating parents reach agreements about arrangements for their children and finances.
- Family Solutions Group: A multi-disciplinary group of professionals who work with parents and children from separated families.
- Families Need Fathers: Helping children and families to retain positive relationships after separation or divorce.
- MATCHmothers: A charity that offers non-judgemental support and information to mothers apart from their children in a wide variety of circumstances.
- National Association of Child Contact Centres (NACCC): An umbrella organisation which sets the National Standards to which Child Contact Centres must work.
- NAGALRO: National Association of Guardians ad Litem and Reporting Officers, They support and represent Guardians and reporting officers, who act as independent voices for children in the family courts.
- National Parents Organization (NPO): US based organisation to improve the lives of children & strengthen society by protecting every child’s right to the love & care of both parents after separation or divorce.
- Nuffield Foundation: A charitable organization that funds research and policy development in areas including family justice and child welfare.
- Nuffield Family Justice Observatory: Improves the lives of children and families by putting data and evidence at the heart of the family justice system.
- Resolution: A national organization of family lawyers and other professionals who promote a non-confrontational approach to resolving family disputes.
- Two Wishes: An international non-profit organisation dedicated to the well-being of children and families and to re-imagining family breakdown, for the sake of our kids.
- Shared Parenting Scotland: Provides advice, assistance and other support in Scotland to those suffering from the consequences of divorce or separation.